We all know passing deals happen every day, but with Zapflow you can keep your team up-to-date with these changes too, plus you'll be able to remember your contacts in the future if they ever get in touch with you again. With Zapflow the valuable insight from passed deals is shared and stored.
Passing deals in the "Deals” (board) view
- Click on the 3 vertical dots at the end of a deal card. Select a pass reason and add a comment (optional).
- Click on "Pass and notify”, meaning the contact will receive a message of why you’re not moving forward at this time. Or simply click “Pass” without sending any message.
- The status of the deal is now "Passed" and if they ever show up again, you can either reactivate the deal, get a new deal started (let's say the numbers just weren't there at their seed round but Series A looks interesting) or just say no right off the bat. Everything you do will be available for reporting as well.
Passing deals in the "Deals" view
- Open a deal
- Click on the "3 dots" button (see image)
- Select Pass
- Select a pass reason
- Add a comment (optional)
- Click "Reject and notify" or " Reject without notifying" based on the choice you see below.