There are two different ways of exporting your data to excel. Choose the right one depending on your current need.
1) Filtered exports for quick reports and listings
At times, you may want to export a (sub)set of your deal, company or contact data to be used as ad hoc reports or maybe uploaded to your email outreach processes. To achieve this,
- Navigate to the respective main section in the main navigation bar (Deals, Companies, People). Note: If you are in the "Deals"-section, make sure you have selected the "Table" view.
- Use the filtering options in the left sidebar to set you filtering rules
- Use the "Columns" button to select the set of visible (and exported columns)
- Hit "Save as Excel"!
2) Complete data export ("Data Dump")
You can always download your entre data set with just one click for any reason. Simply.
- Go to the Main menu > Settings > Company and scroll to the bottom of the screen to find the "Export all data" button
- Click the button
- After a few seconds, you can download your data using the new download link.
- For bandwidth and security purposes, you can download the data only once per 24 hours
- The downloaded excel contains hyperlinks to your documents stored in AWS. Simply click the links to download your files.