ADDING A USER
As an admin user, you can easily invite new users by following these simple steps:
- Make sure you are in the your own environment.
- Navigate to Menu > Company settings > Team members and click "Invite team member" on the top right
- Add the requested details
- Select appropriate role (Admin can configure Zapflow settings)
- Click "Invite user"
- The recipient will now get an email and follow the instructions therein
REMOVING (=DISABLING) USER ACCESS
As an admin user, you can easily disable user access rights by following these simple steps:
- Go to Menu > Company settings > Team members
- Click the "Deactivate" icon
- You will get a pop-up that says "Disable account"
- Before disabling this account, you will be asked to assign all entities owned by the user to someone else.
- Follow the instructions in there and click "Confirm"