ADDING A USER
As an admin user, you can easily invite new users by following these simple steps:
- Make sure you are in the your own environment (not in the sample environment). You can navigate between your data and the sample environment in the main menu.
- Navigate to Menu > Company settings > Users and click "Invite User"
- Add the requested details
- Select appropriate role (Admin can configure Zapflow settings)
- Click "Invite user"
- The recipient will now get an email and follow the instructions therein
REMOVING (=DISABLING) USER ACCESS
As an admin user, you can easily disable user access rights by following these simple steps:
- Go to Menu > Company settings > Users
- Click the "pen" icon to edit
- Set the status to "Disabled"
- Hit "Save"